Thermo-Strips Disposable Thermometer Strips Benefits
- Easy to Read
- Continuous Monitoring (up to 8 hours)
- Child Safe
- Medical-Grade Adhesive
Thermo-Strips Disposable Thermometer Strips are used to measure the temperature of your loved one’s forehead. Perfect for infants 3 months and older. Additional research suggests that these are the most accurate alternative to rectal digital thermometers for taking a child’s temperature.
Adhesive sticks for up to 8 hours.
Thermo-Strips should be used indoors at room temperature* and avoid direct sunlight. Possible temperature fluctuation if person has been eating, drinking or exercising within the last 30 minutes.
* (approximately 68° – 86°F)
- Peel thermometer from the backing and apply to clean/dry forehead. Color will begin developing within 15 seconds.
- Read thermometer while on the forehead:
- Green: correct temperature
- If you do not see green, blue or tan colors will appear:
Blue: add 1°F
Tan: subtract 1°F
WARNING: To be administered by adults only. Keep out of reach from children as it is a choking hazard.