You should expect a shipment confirmation e-mail from FedEx within a few hours after 5:00pm PST of the day we ship. This e-mail will include your tracking number. You may track the progress of your shipment though the FedEx system to delivery. For questions on delivery times and general questions about shipping, please contact the appropriate shipper below.
Phone Contact: 1-800-GO-FEDEX or (800) 463-3339
We have found that waiting for your shipment can be stressful and may cause many questions. We hope to make this experience as stress free and effective as possible.
- Orders received by 2:00 PM PST will ship that day. Any order received after 2:00 PM PST will be shipped the next business day. (Monday thru Friday excluding holidays).
- If order is received on Saturday or Sunday, order will be shipped out Monday or the next business day (excluding holidays).
- We ship primarily via FedEx.
- We will NOT allow products to be left at the Ship-to-Address WITHOUT A SIGNATURE, unless you specify otherwise when you place your order.
- All orders shipped in discreet packaging. This is to protect your privacy.
- Saturday and Sunday orders are not shipped until Monday
- Saturday and Sunday DO NOT count in shipping days.
- Wrong address or Zip codes will result in additional fees, FedEx will charge an additional $12 for address mismatch.
Product purchased from eBay, Craigslist, Rakuten, etc. are not be covered under manufacture refund and return policy because these are not authorized dealers of High Voltage Products.
Same day shipping on most in stock orders if placed before 1PM PST. Same day shipping is not offered on weekends, holidays, or other posted closings. Please use the map below as an estimate shipping guideline. This map is an estimate of days in transit only. It does not take in account order processing time and the day your item actually ships. UPS does not Guarantee Shipping Time On Ground Shipments. Please note while calculating time in transit that UPS does not count weekends or holidays as days in transit. On all Ground Shipments, the day a shipment goes out does not count as a day in transit as well. Please be advised that all items may not ship from the same location.